An ideal resource for project managers, leaders, or anyone interested in optimizing their business performance.
Learn about the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum from the ground up and discover how you can apply new ways of working to effectively streamline and improve team performance, output, and business operations.
This guide is intended (but not limited) to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies for Software Development
- To introduce scrum rationale and its principal components and characteristics
- To enable a general comprehension of scrum roles & responsibilities
- To share knowledge on how to get started in a scrum effort
- To provide references and material for ulterior individual research